[LLVMdev] LLVM Automatic Pool Allocation

MichaelFrerichs MichaelFrerichs at my.unt.edu
Tue Jun 23 10:04:01 PDT 2009

My name is Michael Frerichs and I am a part of a research team led by Dr. Krishna Kavi at the University of North Texas. Our current work focuses on optimizing dynamic memory for multiprocessor systems. We are interested in the LLVM infrastructure and the Automatic Pool Allocation technique. We believe this tool could be useful to our research and wondered if we could utilize your implementations of the Automatic Pool Allocation tool for multiprocessing applications.

Thank you,
Michael Frerichs