[LLVMdev] llvmc for PIC16

Sanjiv Gupta sanjiv.gupta at microchip.com
Thu Jun 18 00:50:47 PDT 2009

Hi Mikhail,
Thanks for your wonderful help so far. I have few more questions to ask:

How do I modify the driver to pick tools from where the driver itself
resides, rather than from the PATH?
And how to make sure that we have same behavior on Windows as far as
paths (/ Vs \) and  picking up tools from the driver directory is concerned?
Do I need to write some C++ code to customize such behaviors?

Thanks,
Sanjiv