[LLVMdev] viewCFGOnly() function

David Stuttard david.stuttard at ziilabs.com
Wed Jul 22 01:04:55 PDT 2009

You can call the function from your program OR the debugger. The
comments simply inform you that it is quite handy to be able to call the
function from a debugger (such as gdb).

To call the function in you code simply add a line such as:
F->viewCFGOnly();
Where F is an appropriate variable eg. a MachineFunction pointer

If you are using gdb then you can do the following:
call F->viewCFGOnly()

from a point where F is live.

David

--
Notice
privileged.  It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this

3DLabs Ltd company number 02883883 registered in England and Wales at 79
Knightsbridge, London SW1X 7RB