[LLVMdev] viewCFGOnly() function

nxer nxer44 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 11:23:28 PDT 2009

Hello All,

I am trying to get basic CFG display to work. I have read the programmer's
manual and it mentions that we can simply call the viewCFGOnly() (part of
Function.h) from our sample program. When i read the comments for that
method in Function.h, it mentions that i need to call it from the gdb
debugger instead. I am confused as to how to get this working. Do we need to
call it from a simple program or a debugger. An example would be very
helpful.

I have LLVM compiled in debug mode and have "dot" and "gv" in my path.

I would appreciate any help or at least a point the right direction in terms
of documentation. Thank you.