[LLVMdev] please stabilize the trunk

Daniel Dunbar daniel at zuster.org
Fri Jul 17 17:56:16 PDT 2009

On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 11:36 AM, Misha Brukman<brukman at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/7/16 Daniel Dunbar <daniel at zuster.org>
>>
>> I plan to check my buildbot configuration "stuff" into the
>> llvm-project repository soon. I have to refactor things a bit to
>> support use by other people, but currently I have configurations for
>> llvm, clang, and llvm-gcc in various target / self-hosting
>> permutations. I also have a regular buildbot driver nightlytest (the
>> smoosh-01 results on llvm-testresults).
>
> Excellent!
> Could you please check this into, e.g. llvm/utils/testing/buildbot ?
> I'm hoping to have llvm/utils/ become cleaner and more organized rather than
> a mish-mash of useful scripts that get lost in the flat structure.

Actually it will end up going here:
  http://llvm.org/viewvc/llvm-project/zorg/trunk/
which will eventually have my new nightly testing infrastructure and
other testing "stuff", like the buildbot configurations.

I need to do some refactoring on my current stuff to make it more
useful to other people, but it should be in within a week.

 - Daniel