[LLVMdev] Heads up! Working on bugpoint

David Goodwin david_goodwin at apple.com
Mon Jul 13 09:41:26 PDT 2009

I don't think it is being propagated from anywhere. I don't thing you
can rely on PWD being defined in make like you do from a shell. Other
places in the makefile also explicitly need to calculate PWD using $
(shell pwd) so I don't think this usage is unusual. But looking at it
some more it does seem that I might be able to use an already
available variable that is calculating pwd. I give it a try.

David