[LLVMdev] review request for patch

Ryan Flynn parseerror at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 14:03:23 PDT 2009

I've addressed a "TODO" in ConstantRange and several in its unit test
by implementing a stricter "multiply" method (it had been returning a
"full" set for anything that wasn't "empty", which broader than
necessary)
and updated the unit test to match, but I'm not completely confident
that I understand ConstantRange and APInt and was hoping someone more
familiar might take a quick look and give me some feedback.
Thanks in advance.

Ryan

P.S. - Also, I'm not totally sure if it's appropriate to ask for this
here, but I thought it was more so than to llvm-commit, please let me
know otherwise as I am new around here.