[LLVMdev] win32/llvm.sln, win32/clang.sln

Óscar Fuentes ofv at wanadoo.es
Thu Jan 15 08:48:16 PST 2009

Mondada Gabriele <g.mondada at etel.ch> writes:

>> > I just moved to the CMake solution. By the way, the generated libs
>> > haven't the same names.
>>
>> Which ones? The only difference is that we now generate .lib files
>> where .obj were generated on the past, and require a parameter to be
>> passed to the linker for including them on the final executable.
>
> I was linking with VMCore.lib support.lib System.lib Analysis.lib
> CodeGen.lib Target.lib Transforms.lib
> and I'm now linking with
> LLVMVMCore.lib LLVMScalarOpts.lib LLVMSelectionDAG.lib LLVMSupport.lib
> LLVMSystem.lib LLVMAnalysis.lib LLVMCodeGen.lib LLVMTarget.lib
> LLVMTransformUtils.lib LLVMAsmPrinter.lib

I forgot that.

Please note that the LLVM CMake build generator works for VS, MinGW,
Linux, OS/X... The same library names are used across all platforms
(plus platform-dependent prefixes/suffixes). The best part of this is
that a single CMake specification for your compiler would work on all
platforms LLVM supports with almost no changes.

--
Oscar