[LLVMdev] hi, Hi, (Preccessors' Number) < MachineBasicBlock's Number < (Successors's Number), Is it really?

任坤 hbrenkun at yahoo.cn
Fri Dec 4 19:12:39 PST 2009

yes, Jakob:

 I have found MachineDominatorTree pass.
So I don't need to care MachineBasicBlock's Number.

Best Regards,

--- 09年12月5日,周六, Jakob Stoklund Olesen <stoklund at 2pi.dk> 写道:

发件人: Jakob Stoklund Olesen <stoklund at 2pi.dk>
主题: Re: [LLVMdev] hi, Hi, (Preccessors' Number) < MachineBasicBlock's Number < (Successors's Number), Is it really?
收件人: "任坤" <hbrenkun at yahoo.cn>
抄送: "llvm" <llvmdev at cs.uiuc.edu>
日期: 2009年12月5日,周六,上午1:50

On Dec 3, 2009, at 9:52 PM, 任坤 wrote:

> I am travelling CFG with MachineFunction. So I want to sure it.
> (Preccessors' Number) < MachineBasicBlock's Number < (Successors's Number), Is it really?

If the CFG contains loops, how could this be possible?

Anyway, no you can't use MBB numbers for that. Perhaps you need the MachineDominatorTree analysis?

Regards,
/jakob