[LLVMdev] configure/cmake help :)

Óscar Fuentes ofv at wanadoo.es
Sun Aug 23 17:04:09 PDT 2009

Chris Lattner <clattner at apple.com> writes:

> 1. Config/Alloca.h is now dead.  Once configure and cmake support is
> removed, we can zap it.  Can someone remove the cmake/autoconf stuff
> that pokes at Config/Alloca.h?

AFAIK, there is nothing specific for include/llvm/Config/alloca.h on the
cmake build and it works fine after removing the file (checked on Linux
x86_64).

> 2. Daniel's regex email.  I think the right answer is to just
> autodetect whether regcomp/regexec etc are available (his #2).  Could
> someone add support to autoconf/cmake to detect whether the platform
> already supports these?

As I have no idea about what headers or functions have to need detected,
after the changes are installed on the configure build I'll replicate
them on the cmake build.

--
Óscar