[LLVMdev] Ada bindings side notes.

Edward O'Callaghan eocallaghan at auroraux.org
Fri Aug 21 18:45:59 PDT 2009

Good day all,

Initial Ada bindings have been introduced for the LLVM 2.6 release.
Unfortunately no one was able/had time to help me better integrate it
into the LLVM build system. Thus, It has been left with a GPR Ada
project file for building the bindings, anyone using the Ada bindings
will know what this is and how to handle it.

However, in future as these bindings improve/progress. We should make
it dead easy for them to build with all the test cases and what not.
Attached is my attempt at doing the autohell side of things, with my
limited understanding of autohell. The other half (hand written
Makefile), I need help with.
So, the above patch goes with that when its done in future releases.

Err, that's all I can think of right now.
Cheers,
Edward O'Callaghan.

Edward O'Callaghan
http://www.auroraux.org/