[LLVMdev] lli and runtime error

Pushkar Ratnalikar pratnali at umail.iu.edu
Sat Apr 25 13:45:56 PDT 2009

Hi,

I am new to LLVM and was trying out various tool of LLVM.

I compiled my source file containing a implementation of matrix-matrix
multiplication, using

llvm-g++ -emit-llvm  -O3 -c dgemm.cpp -o dgemm.bc

and tried running the source file on the llvm interpreter using

lli --force-interpreter=true dgemm.bc

I get the error Could not resolve external global address: __dso_handle

followed by some dump.

Am I missing something? Do I need to include anything else while
compiling the source?It runs fine when I try to JIT it and run i.e.
lli dgemm.bc

I couldn't find much help in the documentation regarding the same!

Thanks in advance

--Pushkar