[LLVMdev] cross compiling using llvm 1.8

Aviv Peretz aviv.peretz at mobileye.com
Tue Nov 4 02:20:26 PST 2008

Thanks, it helped :-)

I'm now building the sources and apparently my mingw installation does
not support pthread and therefore examples/ParallelJIT.cpp fails:

make[2]: Entering directory
`/c/llvm1.8/generated-llvm/obj/examples/ParallelJIT'
llvm[2]: Compiling ParallelJIT.cpp for Debug build
c:/llvm1.8/llvm/examples/ParallelJIT/ParallelJIT.cpp:20:21: pthread.h:
No such file or directory
c:/llvm1.8/llvm/examples/ParallelJIT/ParallelJIT.cpp:212: error:
`pthread_cond_t ' does not name a type

../../llvm/configure --prefix=/c/llvm1.8/generated-llvm/install/
--enable-debug-runtime --enable-jit

Is there an elegant way to skip building the examples (e.g. via a
specific flag of cofigure) or the only way to overcome this is to insert
#if 0 in the actual code?