[LLVMdev] Is there room for another build system?

Álvaro Castro Castilla alvaro.castro.castilla at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 14:32:11 PDT 2008

Hi!

I've used Cmake since one year, and even with LLVM. I haven't compiled
it with cmake of course, but projects using it. I think it is easy to
maintain and I felt very comfortable with it.
It can do every thing I've ever needed and when something rare is
missing you can eval an isolated bash script...