[LLVMdev] Dejagnu Tests

Duncan Sands baldrick at free.fr
Tue Jul 1 07:00:40 PDT 2008

Hi,

> We were wondering if *all* of the dejagnu tests should pass (in the
> sense that no result should be unexpected), because we have a few failed
> tests on our build.
>
> I will mail the summary once my current build is done.

on most platforms all tests should pass (except for those marked XFAIL,
but these won't be reported as failures so no problem!).  If you are
building using source from svn then you may see failures from time
to time, which is normal for code in development; these problems are
usually fixed swiftly.

Ciao,

Duncan.