[LLVMdev] Dejagnu Tests

Tanya M. Lattner tonic at nondot.org
Tue Jul 1 09:24:17 PDT 2008

> We were wondering if *all* of the dejagnu tests should pass (in the
> sense that no result should be unexpected), because we have a few failed
> tests on our build.

make check should always be clean. However, sometimes people do commit
changes that impact platforms they are not able to test on and we do have
the occasional failure.

If you have failures, please file a bug with the test case that is
failing, the command that fails, and the bc file if applicable. Basically,
as much information as you can provide since it may not be a target that
the majority of the developers have access to.

Thanks,
Tanya