[LLVMdev] Unwinds gone missing

Jon Harrop jon at ffconsultancy.com
Tue Dec 23 09:31:57 PST 2008

On Friday 19 December 2008 07:45:27 Talin wrote:
> I understand that "unwind" is currently unimplemented...

Is it? I was just reading the documentation about LLVM's exception handling
and it sounded ideal for my needs. How much of it does not work as the docs
imply?

> and will remain so for the forseeable future...

Surely C++-style exception handling is a priority? What might I want from LLVM
in terms of exception handling once it supports C++?

http://www.ffconsultancy.com/?e