[LLVMdev] gfortran link failure in current llvm svn

Jack Howarth howarth at bromo.msbb.uc.edu
Mon Aug 11 09:33:57 PDT 2008

Duncan,
     So you agree that nothing on that offending link line is
really requiring g++? I'll see if I can find the lines in
Makefile.in and Makefile.am that are producing that link line
and propose a patch. I don't see why the linkage of the gfortran
compiler itself should have anything to do with c++ code. Not even
FSF gcc trunk has switched over to building with c++ yet. I assume
that's also not the case with the llvm gcc 4.2 front end.
               Jack