[LLVMdev] LLVM-gcc for a new architecture

Mikael Lepistö tmlepist at cs.tut.fi
Tue Oct 16 17:03:06 PDT 2007

Hi,

I have written new dummy target to llvm-gcc for our processor
architecture,
which contains basically only the information which is necessary to
generate
llvm byte code. I could check tomorrow in work, which parts of llvm-
gcc had to
be altered for our "tce-llvm-gcc" cross-compiler.

I also hardcoded compiler to use llvm-ld and llvm-as as it's
bintools, for
being able to link and compile e.g. newlib to bytecode library.

Is this basically the same thing that you are looking for?

Mikael Lepistö