[LLVMdev] llvm-gcc4_2

Peter Wiedermann peter.wiedermann at gmx.at
Fri Mar 23 03:51:15 PDT 2007

hi!

i fixed some major bugs in the llvm-gcc4_2 patch since my last post.
this brings me to an interesting question:

what are your criteria to use my patch for further development?

at the moment i use the llvm-test1.9 suite for testing, because the
actual llvm-test trunk in the repository seems to be broken.
in my configuration the official llvm-gcc4 does not run completely error
free against this suite (or is this my configuration fault?).
so i guess a 100% error free run against the testsuite will not be the
criteria.

kind regards
peter