[LLVMdev] LLVM with Microsoft Visual Studio

Jeff Cohen jeffc at jolt-lang.org
Sat Mar 10 15:39:40 PST 2007

It is supposed to build without stlport, which most people won't have,
though Microsoft is making that somewhat challenging right now.  The
project files were not out of date at the 1.9 release, and they're not
out of date right now.  I assume the alloca instruction is still broken
because -- and I hate to sound like a broken record -- no patch was
provided.