[LLVMdev] LLVM with Microsoft Visual Studio

Morten Ofstad morten at hue.no
Mon Mar 12 01:51:44 PDT 2007

Jeff Cohen wrote:
> The recent issues concern the head revision, post 1.9.  As no one has
> ever submitted patches to fix 2005 problems with the 1.9 release, it is
> safe to say they still exist.

For the 1.5 release I submitted patches that made everything compile correctly with VS2005, I think there are some mails
in the archives about the issues I ran into. I also submitted patches to make everything compile on x64 windows, but
since there was no x64 backend at that point it could only produce 32-bit code. I think there are only small problems
with new code that need to be fixed, but since my company doesn't use LLVM at the moment it's hard for me to justify
spending time on it...

m.