[LLVMdev] LLVM with Microsoft Visual Studio

Andreas Fredriksson deplinenoise at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 15:32:54 PST 2007

On 3/11/07, Reid Spencer <rspencer at reidspencer.com> wrote:

> Could you submit the patch? We could make sure that 2.0 doesn't have the
> same problem.

Sure, I can't test this from where I am now but if anyone can take it
for a spin to test it and verify the fix then by all means check it
in. I'm just providing a hand-edited diff from our vendor branch here
(1.9 tarball version); it's the best I can do right now.

I think the most important part was the change to the StoreSDNode
constructor which relied on implicit type lookup.

// Andreas