[LLVMdev] VStudio project files

Reid Spencer rspencer at reidspencer.com
Wed Jul 25 12:05:41 PDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-07-25 at 11:56 -0700, Chuck Rose III wrote:
> Hola Reid,
>
> Cool deal.  I think I have all the bugs worked out as I'm building
> cleanly now in one "build all" pass as opposed to two.  I'm going to
> integrate and test the results with our system.
>
> Will the patch process be sufficient for this kind of change (~350K of
> VStudio XML goo)?  Should I request commit access, if at least for the
> vstudio stuff?

Either or. You're probably going to have to update this a fair bit in
the coming weeks.  Things like lib/System and lib/Support are scheduled
for removal from the llvm module and moved to the support module. I'm
fine with you having commit access. I think Chris would be too,
especially if it means the win32 stuff stays up to date :)

Reid.