[LLVMdev] VStudio project files

Chuck Rose III cfr at adobe.com
Wed Jul 25 11:56:55 PDT 2007

Hola Reid,

Cool deal.  I think I have all the bugs worked out as I'm building
cleanly now in one "build all" pass as opposed to two.  I'm going to
integrate and test the results with our system.

Will the patch process be sufficient for this kind of change (~350K of
VStudio XML goo)?  Should I request commit access, if at least for the
vstudio stuff?

Thanks,
Chuck.