[LLVMdev] review: gcc4 patches for cell-spu

Scott Michel scottm at rushg.aero.org
Mon Jul 16 17:26:56 PDT 2007

As Andy Pinski pointed out, there were some really good reasons why Cell
SPU support never made it into gcc 4.2. I've attached the patches from
the 4.1.1 compiler, and I've applied+compiled them in my local tree.

I suggested creating a branch, but since they appear to be relatively
disjoint, the need for a branch doesn't seem necessary.

Sorry for the large patch file -- I didn't think that suddenly applying
this patch set to the source tree would get me good karma points... :-)

-scooter