[LLVMdev] 1.7 Pre-Release Ready for Testing

Eric van Riet Paap eric at vanrietpaap.nl
Thu Apr 20 06:40:45 PDT 2006

Hi Pertti,

The boost Python are not (yet) part of LLVM so I suppose it would
make most sense to try to makes fixes/changes so they would work for
1.7 and then try to get them into LLVM CVS. It would be good in such
a case to ask the author of the bindings again if he would allow
this, because basicaly I think he has to agree to the LLVM lincense.

cheers, Eric