[LLVMdev] new llvm-testresults mailing list

Vladimir Merzliakov wanderer at rsu.ru
Thu Mar 10 02:13:15 PST 2005

> Do to popular request, I just set up a new mailing list to capture the
> nightly tester output from the various testers running 'round the world.
> The new list is available here:
>
> If you're running a nightly tester, please update your crontab to send
> mail to the llvm-testresults at cs.uiuc.edu list (potentially in addition to
> yourself) so the summaries from the tester will get archived.  Internally
> our crontab line looks like this (e.g., for the ppc tester):

I update script for http://npt.cc.rsu.ru/testresults-X86-FreeBSD/
nigthtester.

I think can be vary helpful if LLVM and (more important) LLVM CFE have
daily versions like GCC and print its in logs and night test result pages.
LLVM CFE not rebuild at each night test run and some tests can fail and not
fail
in dependency from current LLVM CFE.

Also I found some inconsistent at http://llvm.cs.uiuc.edu/testresults/ page:
all hardware platform names is bold except Alpha.

Vladimir