[LLVMdev] new llvm-testresults mailing list

Chris Lattner sabre at nondot.org
Wed Mar 9 15:33:38 PST 2005

Hi All,

Do to popular request, I just set up a new mailing list to capture the
nightly tester output from the various testers running 'round the world.
The new list is available here:

If you're running a nightly tester, please update your crontab to send
mail to the llvm-testresults at cs.uiuc.edu list (potentially in addition to
yourself) so the summaries from the tester will get archived.  Internally
our crontab line looks like this (e.g., for the ppc tester):

5 2 * * * $HOME/bin/ppc-nightly-test

And the script looks like this:

------ 8< ------- 8< -------

#!/bin/zsh
export CVSROOT=/home/vadve/shared/PublicCVS
export BUILDDIR=$HOME/buildtest
export WEBDIR=$HOME/Sites/nightlytest
export LLVMGCCDIR=$HOME/cfrontend/install
export PATH=$HOME/cfrontend/install/bin:$HOME/qmtest/bin:/usr/local/bin:/sw/bin:$PATH
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/proj/install/lib
export LLVM_LIB_SEARCH_PATH=$HOME/cfrontend/install/bytecode-libs

logfile=/tmp/nightly_test_log_$$
rm -f $logfile
exec >$logfile 2>&1
$HOME/llvm/utils/NightlyTest.pl -enable-llcbeta
/usr/bin/mail -s 'PowerPC nightly test' llvm-testresults at cs.uiuc.edu <
$logfile
rm -f $logfile
exit 0

That is one way to run the tester, but there are probably others.

Thanks!

-Chris

--
http://nondot.org/sabre/