[LLVMdev] Version Control Upgrade?

Duraid Madina duraid at octopus.com.au
Sun Jan 9 20:42:53 PST 2005

"Do no evil" has indeed been my experience - they seem to have a couple
of people dedicated to overseeing their open-source licensing/relations,
and I've never heard of anyone having any problems (can't find anything
on the web/in usenet).

The annual renewal isn't as much of a hassle as it sounds, it's
basically a matter of sending a one page fax and getting a small license
file by email in return. I'm happy to do this on behalf of whoever wants
the help, but it really isn't hard.

	Duraid