[LLVMdev] Version Control Upgrade?

Jeff Cohen jeffc at jolt-lang.org
Sun Jan 9 20:02:38 PST 2005

I have used Perforce also and fully agree it's wonderful.  The only
concern I have is with their license for open source projects.  The only
gotcha is that it must be renewed annually, and they reserve the right
to not renew it (though they say they won't unreasonably deny
renewals).  Not sure how much this really matters, as Perforce strikes
me as being one of those "do no evil" companies.