[LLVMdev] install-bytecode no longer works

Jeff Cohen jeffc at jolt-lang.org
Thu Nov 11 20:06:41 PST 2004

No, I don't feel strongly about it...  it's just annoying to have things
change on me that break habits :)

On the other hand, I do feel strongly about the tests in llvm-test that
are now failing on me because they explicitly include alloca.h, a file
that does not exist on FreeBSD.  I can supply a patch to take out the
include, of course, but the problem then becomes that the tests will
then fail on other Unix platforms.  Some way is needed to make the tests
platform-independent.  As a workaround for now I guess I can add an
empty alloca.h file.