[LLVMdev] LLVM Service Restored

John T. Criswell criswell at cs.uiuc.edu
Mon Feb 23 21:41:05 PST 2004

Dear LLVM Developers,

I am done (for tonight) working on the server, and all services should now
be restored (LLVM web site, SAFECode web site, and LLVM CVS repository).

If you find any of these services broken, please notify us by sending email
to llvmdev at cs.uiuc.edu.

Thanks, and sorry again for the interruption.

Regards,

John T. Criswell

* John T. Criswell                         Email: criswell at uiuc.edu *
* Research Programmer                                               *
* University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign                        *
* "It's today!" said Piglet. "My favorite day," said Pooh.          *