[LLVMdev] Can't connect to CVS

John T. Criswell criswell at cs.uiuc.edu
Mon Feb 23 21:20:01 PST 2004

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004, Reid Spencer wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Attempting to use cvs with LLVM is producing the following:
>
> bash-2.05b$ cvs status
> cvs [status aborted]: connect to
> llvm-cvs.cs.uiuc.edu(128.174.245.58):2401 failed: Connection refused
>
> I think this has happened before and the root cause was a stuck xinetd
> process on the cvs server.
>
> Perhaps its time to file a bug against the cvs server's configuration?
> :)

Sorry about the interrupts; I'm currently attempting to install some new
drivers on the server.  I'm hoping to be done within the hour.

I'll email the list once the server is back up.

> Reid.

-- John T.

* John T. Criswell                         Email: criswell at uiuc.edu *
* Research Programmer                                               *
* University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign                        *
* "It's today!" said Piglet. "My favorite day," said Pooh.          *