[LLVMdev] VC++: Cannot open include file: 'windows.h': No suchfileor directory

Jeff Cohen jeffc at jolt-lang.org
Thu Dec 23 08:40:13 PST 2004

Henrik Bach wrote:

> [...]

Groan...  it's bad enough they keep breaking backwards compatibility,
but what's much worse is that the upgrade is never 100% correct.  Builds
are broken in subtle and hard to track down ways.  It's why VS upgrades
get put off for as long as possible.  I won't even think of upgrading to
Whidbey until several years after its release.