[LLVMdev] LLVM Objective-C backend

Chris Lattner sabre at nondot.org
Thu Dec 9 08:13:44 PST 2004

On Thu, 9 Dec 2004, [ISO-8859-1] Sébastien Pierre wrote:

> Hello there,
>
> LLVM has C and C++ backends, so I was wondering if there is any plan to add
> support to Objective-C. The reason for this question is that I have an
> Objective-C platform that I would really like to run under LLVM.

Adding to what Brian and Reid said, this should be really easy for someone
who knows Objective C.  At one point I did enable objective C in the C
Frontend and verified that it built correctly.  There may be minor bugs in
it, but I suspect that it should be fairly close to just "working right
out of the box".

-Chris

--
http://nondot.org/sabre/