[PATCH] D28368: Give higher full-unroll boosting when the loop iteration is small.
Eli Friedman via Phabricator via llvm-commits
llvm-commits at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jan 17 14:20:44 PST 2017
efriedma added a comment.
1. Rename -unroll-threshold to -unroll-full-threshold.
2. Rename UP.Threshold to UP.FullThreshold.
3. Add an option -unroll-partial-threshold, and use it to initialize UP.PartialThreshold instead of unroll-full-threshold.
4. Make sure all the uses of UP.PartialThreshold and UP.FullThreshold make sense.
5. Separate out the change to modify the default full-unroll threshold into a different patch.
More information about the llvm-commits