[PATCH] D25580: [PowerPC] Improve handling of BUILD_VECTOR nodes (integer results)
Nemanja Ivanovic via llvm-commits
llvm-commits at lists.llvm.org
Fri Oct 21 10:41:51 PDT 2016
nemanjai added a comment.
OK, how about this for splitting the patch:
1. Combine BUILD_VECTOR of fp-to-int conversions into an fp-to-int conversion of a BUILD_VECTOR
2. Combine a BUILD_VECTOR of loads into a load of the vector type
3. Re-working the SDAG patterns (i.e. changes in PPCInstrVSX.td)
4. Changes in the logic for deciding when to leave a BUILD_VECTOR node and when to allow it to be expanded
5. Changes in the PPC MI Peephole
If everyone agrees with that split, I'll go ahead and update this patch and post the other ones.
More information about the llvm-commits