[lldb-dev] Adding D language demangling support

Greg Clayton via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Sep 21 10:24:08 PDT 2016

It might be nice to add demangling support to llvm and then use it by modifying "Mangled::GetDemangledName()" in Mangled.cpp. This is where all demangling happens. Hopefully you have a great prefix that won't conflict with other languages "_Z" for C++, "_T" for swift. But the code in Mangled::GetDemangledName() will look at the prefix and attempt to demangle the name based on what prefix it starts with.