[lldb-dev] something just toasted the test suite on OS X

Todd Fiala via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jan 25 20:52:49 PST 2016

I think I see what happened w/r/t why no emails when out when the build
went heavy red.  (Well they went out internally, but not externally).  When
I made the change on Friday to improve the workflow for the Green Dragon OS
X builder and test output, I switched email over to the builder step, which
doesn't know anything about who made which changes.  So it didn't know who
to put on the blame list for the broken build.  Drats, I'll have to figure
that out.

I'd really prefer to have all those stages happening in one build step to
keep it clear what's going on.

--
-Todd