[lldb-dev] Leaks from static variables

Zachary Turner via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Aug 1 15:25:32 PDT 2016

If you're linking against liblldb you can't rely on the os cleaning up
because you could unload liblldb before shutting down the process.

Also it's good practice to do explicit cleanup since its not always just a
simple matter of releasing resources, sometimes actual shutdown code needs
to be interspersed with the cleanup