[lldb-dev] Leaks from static variables

Kate Stone via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Aug 1 15:15:05 PDT 2016

Greg Clayton will almost certainly want to weigh in here when he returns next week.  Generally speaking, we’ve had a long tail of issues that only show up during teardown that we’re avoiding.  Leaking resources that will be reclaimed by the OS when the process terminates is a non-issue.  If there are specific scenarios where a long-lived process leaks significant content that isn’t an effective cache for subsequent use, please outline how that manifests.

Kate Stone k8stone at apple.com <mailto:k8stone at apple.com>
 Xcode Low Level Tools