[lldb-dev] Help with MSVC build issues

Zachary Turner via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Oct 22 10:09:35 PDT 2015

It looks like you're generating these diffs from an SVN repo, so I'm seeing
lldb/trunk in the paths.  Because of that, I can't apply it on my git repo
which doesn't have the "trunk" folder.  Can you generate the diffs for the
2 aforementioned CLs by cding into the trunk directory and generating the
diff there?