[lldb-dev] Inquiry for performance monitors

Pavel Labath via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Oct 21 08:15:56 PDT 2015

[ Moving this discussion back to the list. I pressed the wrong button
when replying.]

Thanks for the explanation Ravi. It sounds like a very useful feature
indeed. I've found a reference to the debugserver profile data in
GDBRemoteCommunicationClient.cpp:1276, so maybe that will help with
your investigation. Maybe also someone more knowledgeable can explain
what those A packets are used for (?).