[lldb-dev] Inquiry for performance monitors

Ravitheja Addepally via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Oct 21 05:41:53 PDT 2015

Hello,
       I want to implement support for reading Performance measurement
information using the perf_event_open system calls. The motive is to add
support for Intel PT hardware feature, which is available through the
perf_event interface. I was thinking of implementing a new Wrapper like
PtraceWrapper in NativeProcessLinux files. My query is that, is this a
correct place to start or not ? in case not, could someone suggest me
another place to begin with ?

BR,
A Ravi Theja