[lldb-dev] Does anyone depend on using LLDB with Python 2.6?

Ted Woodward via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Oct 19 13:33:05 PDT 2015

Ubuntu 10.04 uses 2.6 by default; Ubuntu 12.04 uses 2.7.

We have a bunch of Ubuntu 10 machines here, but anything that runs lldb has 2.7 installed. I’m OK with dropping 2.6 support.

--

Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc.

The Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum, a Linux Foundation Collaborative Project