[lldb-dev] serialized, low-load test pass in parallel test runner

Reid Kleckner via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Nov 27 12:34:20 PST 2015

Chromium's test framework uses the same technique. It has the potential to
really slow things down if you have a lot of failing tests. You might want
some kind of threshold for giving up, I.e. here's 50 failures, I'll stop
running the rest so devs see results sooner.

Otherwise, yeah, this seems reasonable for lldb.

Sent from phone