[lldb-dev] "bad_alloc" crash after downloading dependent modules.

Pavel Labath labath at google.com
Wed Jun 10 10:18:30 PDT 2015

Hello Aidan,

Thanks for the report. android-arm is not as stable as we would like
it to be, but we are actively working on changing that. Could you
provide us with more information about your setup:
- which android version/device are you encountering this on (try
running "adb bugreport")?
- which application are you attaching this to (if possible, send me an apk)

thanks,
pl

ps: these things can be big, so feel free to send it to me privately