[lldb-dev] Interactive commands in LLDB

jingham at apple.com jingham at apple.com
Thu Feb 26 09:32:37 PST 2015

I still don't see what value you get joining the code to do "Give me one answer with a default value" with the much more complex "enter an interactive session that may have many questions (and you might want to alter the prompt to show where you are in the session currently, etc."  I have no objection to adding the latter if there's a good use for it.  But given that the IOHandlerConfirm is around 10 lines of code, I see no benefit in complicating it with the code to implement the more complex session.

Jim