[lldb-dev] Separating test runner and tests

Pavel Labath via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Dec 11 01:33:08 PST 2015

Sounds like a reasonable thing to do. A couple of tiny remarks:
- when you do the move, you might as well rename dotest into something
else, just to avoid the "which dotest should I run" type of
questions...
- there is nothing that makes it obvious that "engine" is actually a
"test running engine", as it sits in a sibling folder. OTOH,
"test_engine" might be too verbose, and messes up tab completion, so
that might not be a good idea either...

pl